Committee Nominations for 2019
The committee is a very important part aspect of the club. The responsibilities are broad and focus largely on:
- The overarching governance of the club - league, financial, and operational
- Strategic planning for the continued advancement of the Ashy Redbacks
- Development of players, coaches, team managers, and trainers
- Weekly management of football operations - team management, team equipment, training, game day operations, team liaison, support for the coaching rosters, and competition management
- Weekly management of club operations - club house, catering and broader facilities management
- Social event planning and execution - club nights, season launch, annual ball, AFL player appearance, and player awards
- Marketing & communications - weekly team communications, monthly newsletter, social media management, and ad hoc club communications
- Merchandise and club equipment management
- Management of registrations and player statistics
- Sponsorship management
- Weekly involvement with the club in various capacities
The key elements we are looking for in new committee members are:
- A commitment to the club
- Sufficient time to devote to the club
- An understanding of the role of the committee
- A skillset match
- Enthusiastic and interest in the club
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and listening skills
Click on the links below to see more detail about each of our roles.
- Club Operations
- Footy Operations
- Coach Co-ordinator
- Marketing & Comms
- Merchandise Co-ordinator
- Bar Co-ordinator
- AusKick Co-ordinator
Want to coach or be a team manager in 2019?
If you'd like to be a part of the coaching roster or be involved as a team manager in 2019 please let us know your interest.
If you can think strategically and deliver, are passionate about the club, and like being accountable for your actions, we would welcome you becoming part of the committee for 2018.
Please let us know of your nomination by completing the form below. You will be required to attend the Annual General Meeting for your nomination to be put forward and accepted. If you are not able to be there on the day, a Proxy vote may be case. To submit a proxy vote please follow the instructions here.