Help build culture and member engagement across our vibrant community.
- Coordinate Club Nights and social functions
- Liaise with canteen and bar to ensure adequate staffing
- Provide input into menu selection
- Co-ordinate entertainment and games that will be appeal to members of all age levels
- Assist in the organisation of player awards
- Be a member of the Ashy Ball sub-committee
Attract, activate and retain a diverse array of sponsors on behalf of the Club.
- Communicate sponsorship packages for 2017 to all existing sponsors
- Promote sponsorship to new partners
- Ensure all reciprocal agreements are met by each party
- Assist in the development of community based services directory
- Be the initial contact point for all sponsors at club events
Ashy Ball sub-committee
Help to plan and coordinate the largest social event in the club calendar, the Ashy Ball
- Venue selection - being finalised now
- Event promotions
- Sourcing feedback
Social Media, Chief Photographer/s and Roving Reporter
Help bring the Ashy brand to life visually and drive member engagement across all forms of digital media.
- Engaging with followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Capture imagery throughout the season that build interest across the member base and broader community
- Develop weekly content for the Ashy blog and assist in the compilation of the Redbacks Review
- Plan and execute post match reports on video