- The Timekeeper will keep an accurate record of the start and finish of each quarter.
- The Timekeeper shall keep an accurate record of all scores during the match. In the event of a dispute in the Goal Umpires' cards, the umpires will consult the Timekeepers' card to determine the actual result of the game.
- There is no time on in home and away matches unless the umpire directs
- The siren is to be blown when the umpire enters the arena and holds up the Match Ball and again when he holds up the ball to commence the first bounce of each quarter.
- At the end of each quarter, the siren is to be sounded until the umpire blows his whistle and puts both hands in the air to signal the end of the quarter.
- At the conclusion of the game, the Timekeeper will sign the card and return the card to the Team Manager immediately.(Home game only)
- Under 8 - 10 minute quarters
- Under 9 - 12 minute quarters
- Under 10 - 15 minute quarters
- Under 11 - 15 minute quarters
- Under 12 - 15 minute quarters
- Under 13 - 15 minute quarters
- Under 14 - 20 minute quarters
- Under 15 (Boys & Girls) - 20 minute quarters
- Colts and Youth Girls - 20 minute quarters
- Under 8 - all breaks are 5 minutes
- Under 9 - all breaks are 5 minutes
All other teams:
- 1/4 time - 4 minutes
- 1/2 time - 12 minutes
- 3/4 time - 7 minutes