Help build culture and member engagement across our vibrant community.
- Coordinate Club Nights and social functions
- Liaise with canteen and bar to ensure adequate staffing
- Provide input into menu selection
- Co-ordinate entertainment and games that will be appeal to members of all age levels
- Assist in the organisation of player awards
- Be a member of the Ashy Ball sub-committee
To assist the committee and support the efficient operations of the Club both on and off the field.
- Supporting the club operations team with regards to council and required licenses
- Supporting the footy operations team with regards to Yarra league liaison and back of house planning, logistics of equipment distribution and storage, ground management and change room allocations
- Supporting the broader committee at club nights, and social events throughout the season
Please forward any nominations of interest to email@example.com by Friday 10th of February.
Ashy Ball Sub committee
Help to plan and coordinate the largest social event in the club calendar, the Ashy Ball
- Venue selection
- Event promotions
- Sourcing feedback
Social Media, Chief Photographer/s and Roving Reporter
Help bring the Ashy brand to life visually and drive member engagement across all forms of digital media.
- Engaging with followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Capture imagery throughout the season that build interest across the member base and broader community
- Develop weekly content for the Ashy blog and assist in the compilation of the Redbacks Review
- Plan and execute post match reports on video