Help build culture and member engagement across our vibrant community.
- Coordinate club nights and social functions
- Liaise with canteen and bar to ensure adequate staffing
- Provide input into menu selection
- Co-ordinate entertainment and activities that will be appeal to members of all age levels
- Assist in the organisation of player awards
- Be a member of the Ashy Gala Night sub-committee
To assist the committee and support the efficient operations of the Club both on and off the field.
- Supporting the club operations team with regards to council and required licenses
- Supporting the footy operations team with regards to Yarra league liaison and back of house planning, logistics of equipment distribution and storage, ground management and change room allocations
- Supporting the broader committee at club nights, and social events throughout the season
Ashy GALA NIGHT Sub committee
Help to plan and coordinate the largest social event in the club calendar, the Ashy Gala Night
- Venue selection
- Event promotions
- Sourcing feedback
Social Media, Photography Coordinator and Roving Reporter
Help bring the Ashy brand to life visually and drive member engagement across all forms of digital media.
- Engaging with followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Capture imagery throughout the season that build interest across the member base and broader community
- Develop weekly content for the Ashy Review and manage editorial and distribution
- Plan and execute post match reports on video