The interchange steward is only required for home games from U10 - Colts grades.
- The interchange steward shall wear a white coat.
- The interchange steward shall keep an accurate report of all players who commence a quarter on the bench and any interchanges during a quarter for both teams.
- The interchange steward is responsible for noting the time any player is sent off by the umpire for an offence. If it is a yellow card, the player is off for the equivalent of one quarter. A red card means that the player may not return to the field of play.
- The interchange steward may consult with the umpire at the end of a quarter with regard to players sent off and the time of resuming play.
- The Interchange steward will inform the appropriate coach when a sent off player's time has elapsed.
- Players sent off may be replaced.
- The Even Up rule does not apply in the case of send offs.
- At the conclusion of the game, the interchange report form is to be given to the Team Manager.