- An umpire escort must be provided by each club
- The umpire escort must wear the umpire escort bib
- The umpire escort should offer the umpire a drink at the end of each quarter (use a team water bottle if suitable) and remain with them whilst they are on the field
- The umpire should be escorted onto the field at the start of the game, and after half time, and escorted from the field at half time, and after the match
- The umpire escort should deliver the Team Sheet to the umpire at half time if required
- If home team, the umpire escort should present the umpire with 2 match balls before the game, and place the unselected one on the timekeepers table. The umpire escort should then collect the used match ball from the umpire at the end of the game.